0800 101 094
CDI Electrical - Darren Registered Electrician - West Auckland

27+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY BUILT ON GOOD OLD FASHIONED SERVICE YOU CAN RELY ON

West Auckland based Master Electrician

When you want a job done right the first time you need to ensure you are working with a professional you can trust. CDI Electrical was built on a lifetime of working in situations where following correct procedures is key. 

Darren’s electrical registration was first obtained in the early 90's while serving in the RNZAF. From the age of 15 Darren spent countless hours diving; becoming a SCUBA instructor in 1992. Within 10 years he became a Master Instructor, teaching at all levels from Open Water level through to Instructor at his dive company Calkin Diving Instruction. He was an active instructor for around 20 years but on-call/call-out commitments with his previous primary job as a Police Officer became the necessary priority.

CDI Electrical was launched in 2017 with the core value that service is the key. No client will ever be promised anything that possibly cannot be delivered. The phone will be answered when you call, there is no need to leave a message (99.9% of the time – the other 0.1% will have your message returned as soon as possible). We will do our best to cater to your time-frames and ensure that the job is done correctly the first time. 

Get the result you want.

Darren Calkin 
Registered Electrician 
Caldar Design Installations Ltd (CDI) 

BACK TO TOP

The CDI difference

No problem is too big

Solving problems is a specialty and going that extra distance to ensure the client is happy is what CDI is all about.

A client lived in a large multi storied house, separated by concrete floors. Wi-fi was OK on the ground floor but non existent upstairs. Several other tradesmen had attempted to solve this issue but no-one had succeeded. To get an internet connection upstairs, I was prepared to drill...

READ MORE